Effective date : 1-1-2019
- The personal and other information we may collect from you when you visit our website and how it is collected,
- Why we collect such information from you,
- How we use and how we may disclose it,
- The choices you have regarding its use.
When you place an order or you register on the Site, in order to process your orders and payments we may collect or ask you to provide the following information (collectively called as “Personal Information”):
- E-mail address,
- Mailing address,
- Telephone number,
- Billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, alternate or additional billing information and billing address, and other information needed to process payment),
- Birth date,
- Products purchased
- Message and gift recipients’ names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
We collect above information through the site, e-mails, telephone, social media applications, mail and fax. We may collect information from you even if an order, registration or another process is started by you but not completed or cancelled.
If you provide us your personal information, you grant İstanbul Online the right to use your information internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, marketing, research, and content development.
While we use reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that stored information or transmitted through the internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from interruption, interception or error.
The kind of usage data we collect by using cookies includes: the pages visited on our site, how long a visitor stays, domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site and the site to which visitors connect through our service. Other information such as language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where our website is accessed may also be collected.
Why we collect your information
We collect personal information that you give us for the following purposes:
– process online purchases and payments you request,
– authenticate registered customers,
– for our own internal marketing and product development purposes,
– provide information to you about our products and services,
– notify you about upcoming products and features available on the site,
– provide other information from us and our third party marketing partners,
– respond to your requests for information,
– process survey results,
– filter the products and services we provide,
– post your comments.
We may disclose any information we have about you (including personal information);
– if such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the website,
– in order to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to ISTANBUL ONLINE’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the site.
İstanbul Online spends its best efforts to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers, and we will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is needed for marketing purposes and providing a service to you such as when arranging for a product to be sent to you or carrying out credit and security checks.
İstanbul Online will not sell your personal information to any third party without your permission.
If you have purchased a product from our Site, we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties you have the option to opt-out at any time online.
We do not see and record your credit card information; all transactions are confirmed and authorized by your card issuing bank.
İstanbul Online is committed to protect the cardholder and should we deem necessary we may contact you for additional security purposes.
How we use and may disclose your information
We do not respond to do not track requests.
Third party links
How to restrict use of personal information
If you prefer that we do not share your personal information provided by you with third parties for promotional and marketing purposes, please let us know by emailing, writing or calling us as described below and identify the personal information that you do not wish us to share. We will process your instructions as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law.
Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address which you wish to have removed (i.e. not shared with third parties), and include your postal mailing address in the message; or
Our postal address is:
Barbaros Mah. Al Zambak Sok. Varyap Meridien Sitesi A Blok Daire: 121 Ataşehir – İstanbul
Please note however that these instructions do not apply to non-promotional messages from us, since we may use your personal information in order to send important notices (such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies) to you. Therefore you may not opt out of receiving these communications as this information is important to your interaction with us.
If you would like to correct or update information you previously provided to us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and include your complete name, email address and postal address.
To contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.